Monday, September 12, 2011

Missoni @ Target September 13, 2011


We are only hours away from the collection debut of one of my favorite designers in one of my all time favorite stores.  Missoni will zig zag its way into Target (aka Red Dot Boutique) bright and early tomorrow morning, and I can not wait to see the collection in stores.  Established in 1953, Missoni is known for electic, color saturated, pattern infused designs and is most famous for its signature zig zag print.  Due to the current popularity of chevron prints in both fashion and interior design, this collaboration could not have come at a better time.  The high end Italian designer will feature clothing for men, women, and children, fashion accessories, luggage, and home fashions and will be priced from $2.99 to $899.00 and will be featured in the store from  September 13 to October 22.  Take a look at some of the pieces in the collection:

To wear.....






















To accessorize.....





















To dress up the home.....




















I personally love it when high end designers create lower price point collections that are equally as fab for us regular folks to nab, and Target consistently brings us these collaborations.  That's one of the main reasons why I love Target as much as I do.  But honestly, it does create major budgetary problems for me at times LOL!!  Even when I stop by the store intending to purchase a couple of rolls of paper towels, I always end up walking out of the store with much MUCH more than I went in there for in the first place.  I can only imagine how badly my wallet will suffer tomorrow when this collection debuts.  I know for a fact that I will be purchasing luggage....and towels....and plates....and scarves....and....well.....not sure I can leave any of this fab stuff unpurchased.....*sigh*.  I think I see low bank account alerts in my future.....















- La Toya Michelle
~You are only limited by your own imagination

No comments:

Post a Comment